Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year

For the last 8 years, I haven't set resolutions for the new year.  There is a very simple reason for this: I never keep resolutions!  One year I decided to write down every book I read during that year.  By January 15th, the list was crumpled on my bookshelf, and my books piled up without being recorded.  This is a new year!  Many things have changed in 2011.  I went from dating my boyfriend to married to my husband (exciting!), a renter to a homeowner (a little scary), and had many other less significant happenings.  So this year is a year for goals!  Here they are:
1.  Sew, Knit and Craft more!
2. Become a more experienced cook while having fun with my kitchen adventures!
3. Go to the YMCA at least twice a week... (This one is quite easy!)
4. Appreciate my husband every day because he is such a great guy!  (Mushy, I know)

So I hope to use this blog to document my kitchen and crafting adventures, especially if I create something for the kitchen! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment