Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Yarn Letter for Charlotte

Right before Christmas, my husband's cousin Heather had her first baby Charlotte!  Charlotte was born about a month early so the craft project I wanted to make her was not yet started, but everything was ready!
I bought a cardboard letter from Joann's:

I also used felt and pretty pink yarn that I had in my craft arsenal. 



I hot glued the yarn to the back of the letter and then wrapped the yarn around the letter over and over and over!  The curves in the C made some of the yarn more challenging, but I just wrapped in a x pattern around the curves and it worked out perfectly. 

I then made four felt flowers in different colors and hot glued them to the bottom of the "C" and attached a turquoise ribon that matched one of the flowers.  I love it and I can't wait to give it to Heather, Sean and Charolotte! 

No comments:

Post a Comment